From the preliminary study up to the implementation of the recommendations, our “landscape & biodiversity” division will be with you to give value to your plant heritage.
Audit your “Green Space” heritage:
– Studies of the existing area, identifying areas for improvement (management method, ecological approach and aesthetic quality). Recommendations on each axis.
– CCTP Analysis, DPGF and recommendations.
– Evaluation and optimization of maintenance costs.
– Defining KPI, implementation of processes and governance for the control of the service.
– Management of tenders.
– Case-by-case study: fauna / flora inventory, ecosystem analysis, risk identification.
– Impact study.
– Management plan.
– Implementation of certifications: Bream, BiodiverCITY, Ecocert and Ecojardin.
Unibail – Rodamco
Mission: Definition of a European landscape strategy
– Study of the existing landscape and Benchmark
– Defining the landscape’s purpose and uses
– Drafting a landscape notice
– Defining tools: Frame, guide, operating plan, development principle, specifications, macro-project costing
Assignment: Audit of flora heritage and project management assistance for France
– Existing study: identification of areas for improvement and recommendations
– CCTP and DPFG analysis and recommendations
– Assessment and optimisation of maintenance loads
– KPI setting, implementing and monitoring of the process for the management of services
– Management of tenders
Vinci Real Estate
Assignment: Defining an innovative concept for landscaping and exploitation of landscaped areas as part of the Vivacity strategy
Assignment: Flash audit & landscaping potential at a park belonging to identified stores.