Today, MUGO offers a wide range of training courses for all audiences:
– High-school students,
– Professional Gardeners,
– Amateur Gardeners,
– Business Committees, etc.
More than 500 company employees have already attended a MUGO workshop.
MUGO offers its experts for the following courses:
– Beekeeping Training
– Urban garden Training
– Training in the establishment and management of an orchard
– Botanical and recognition of plants training
– Tool-handling Training
– Urban gardening training (balcony terrace)
– Training in good irrigation practices (recovery / natural / automatic)
– Waste recycling training (composting)
– Organic treatment and mechanical or thermal weeding training
– Training in the establishment and management of a chicken coop
Together with YELLOGARDEN, MUGO offers you its facilitators for the following workshops:
- Designing a vegetable garden & planting seedlings
- Knowing the soil & planting vegetables
- Making use of organic waste
- Organic protection and ancillary activities
- Bird nesting-box
- Garden herbal teas
- Vegan cuisine
- Creating a terrarium
- Seasonal floral arrangement
- Natural cosmetics
- Barter garden – sales & exchanges
Contact our workshop & training manager, Sébastien Moirat: firstname.lastname@example.org / 06 17 80 18 93
Training over one season:
Setting up and management of a vegetable garden.
Setting up and management of an orchard.
Setting up and management of a henhouse.