Health and safety audit:
– Study report on the various topics and presentation of results
– Recommendations and work needed: size, felling, bracing or phytosanitary treatment
Light trimming and substantial pruning:
Our pruners use climbing techniques to explore the whole of the crown to the tip of small branches without breaking them. In order not to weaken the tree, these techniques are applied without spurs. The pruner uses ropes and harnesses to climb to the top of the tree.
– The architecture’s size
– Training size
– The maintenance size
– Safety Size
– Area to be cleared
Consolidation of trees with high heritage value but which display mechanical defects through the use of ropes.
Felling and removal:
– Removal of dead trees or those with stability defects
– Trimming, stump removal, devitalisation
– Trimming (lowering the level of the stump to be under the soil level)
– Stumping and coring (removal of all of the tree stump)
– Stump Devitalisation
Our certified tree surgeons are assisted by one or more men on the ground. Our teams are able to operate anywhere, including in difficult or dangerous environments such as roadsides, near houses, raised terraces, etc. All the branches are crushed, recycled and removed by us.