Our construction teams are proud to have built the landscape of this beautiful renovated building, designed by Justine Miething, a construction site with multiple challenges!
- To plant a natural space in the heart of Paris on a slab-built site.
- To recreate almost 100% permeable floor on the lower ground in order to improve rainwater harvesting, soil life and avoid an excess of mineral elements.
- To create the perfect balance between the planted areas, source of life and well-being, and the mineral spaces, giving access to the garden.
- To play with the thickness of substrates to allow movement and a natural continuity between the different layers of vegetation.
- To pay attention to the climate variation between the different spaces, between the humid and shady lower ground, similar to an undergrowth, and the warm sunny and almost dry-like terraces.
Public authority: Chestfield
Prime contractor: Fresh Architectures
General entreprise: Bouygues Bâtiment Île-de-France – Rénovation privée
Landscaper: Justine Miething
Landscape work: MUGO
picture © Urbence