The Grand Central Saint-Lazare Paris building is a winner of the MIPIM Awards 2020 in the category “Best office and business development”. Designed by Ferrier Marchetti Studio on behalf of the Carlyle group and Union Investment, this business park dominates Saint-Lazare station and will soon welcome a major international group.
The rooftop has been designed by STUDIO MUGO and built by MUGO construction team.
The rooftop has been made into an eco-nourishing system offering 800sqm of urban field with unique views over Paris.
The jury, chaired by Gecina CEO Méka Brunel, reviewed over 228 submissions from 45 countries and has shortlisted the best projects in each of the 11 categories in competition :
The Mipim Awards 2020 jury members include:
• Méka Brunel, CEO, Gecina (France) & jury President
• Kai-Uwe Bergmann, Partner, Bjarke Ingels Group (Danemark)
• Hala El Akl, Director, PLP Architecture (UK)
• Serge Fautre, CEO, AG Real Estate (Belgium)
• Paolo Gencarelli, Head of Real Estate and Procurement, Poste Italiane (Italy)
• Marco Hekman, Managing Director Continental Europe, CBRE (The Netherlands)
• Aqil Kazim, Chief Commercial Officer, Nakheel (UAE)
• Frank Khoo, Group Chief Investment Officer, City Developments Limited (Singapore)
• Sergey Kuznetsov, Chief Architect, Moscow City (Russia)
• Thierry Laroue-Pont, CEO, BNP Paribas Real Estate (France)
• Tim Neal, President, RICS (UK)
STUDIO MUGO is very proud to have designed and built this rooftop on one of the most iconic Parisian office buildings